Evening, well I thought I'd give blogging another go. This comes at a time in my life when I'm pretty bored, living in Dublin, knowing few people. So I thought I'd reach out and engage.
How is everyone this evening?
You know I gave blogging ago a while back, but I made the terrible mistake of thinking this was some kind of amateur journalism lark, that would net me a nice sum with google ads. So this time, I think that I won't think about what I'm going to write about and just spill my thought on to this page.
Today is a good day, for one of one thing, I am now debt free. After making the error of using my credit card like a free cash money dispenser in the latter parts of last year, I had 2 grand to pay and finally after giving up a lot of stuff, I am free again, well for another few months :)
Its weird I've been sending every spare penny I have into paying this off over the last couple months so now again after 4/5 months of cutting it tight I have a disposable income again. Great. Nothing to spend it on, because I've kind of realized I don't need that much, food smokes and fuel. Well booze as well. But thats it. So I've decided to start making plans to travel by the end of this year.
The basic plan right now, head down to South Africa for the lions tour next year, then north east towards dubai to visit friends, then east across to India, then down to China and island hope to Australia. Finally over to South America and up the States to see more friends before returning to Ireland. I dunno but thats my vague outline of a plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment