Just back from another day of coding and fixing stuff. Life is good that way. Ah yes, now just to relax for the evening with my 2ltr bottle of coke and 100% extra box of jaffa cakes, what more, what more I say could a man ask for.
No much I tell you now truthfully.
I think I'll watch a movie and listen to some music, then sleep and do the same thing over again tomorrow.
Wait a sec, what the hell! I'm 25. Something is a miss.
Hmm maybe I'll go for a walk, head that way! A different way to the usual round about way I usually take when I want to convince myself I'm getting excursive by walking at a comfortable place.
Was chatting to my friend today, my friend who up sticks and moved to Barcelona on his own, without a word of Spanish and a limited amount of savings. I hate that guy, he is doing well for himself now, going out living the dream, whatever that might be. Invitation on the table to visit. If it wasn't for that damn 800 euro that I must spend on an exam next month I'd be off. Confound it I say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment